THE OUTSIDE OVEN
This is a Wood fired Oven DESIGNED, MADE & AVAILABLE IN BEAUTIFUL AOTEAROA by The Outside.
20-30 minutes heating time to cooking temperature.
1-3 minutes cooking time for Pizzas.
Approximate 90 seconds cooking time at 380-400 degrees.
- 3mm 304 Stainless Steel Inner Oven.
- Purpose designed fabricated double arch inner oven for even heat distribution.
- Dual layer rock wool insulation for superior heat retention.
- 1000 degrees rating on each insulation layer.
- Fully insulated on all sides including the base.
- Uniquely formulated cooking tiles for superior even heat retention.
- Unique flue extraction design with insulated double chimney.
- 2.5mm powder coated electro-galvanised outer.
- Stainless Steel flue.
- Iroko - (African hardwood) entrance and oven door handle.
- Simultaneously cook other dishes in cooking trays.
- THE OUTSIDE OVEN heats up quickly, evenly, and holds it’s heat.
- Cooks quickly at high temperature and beautifully at lower temperatures for slow cooking dishes.
- Cook Pizzas, Naan Breads, Bread, Eye Fillet roasts, Roast Chicken, Casseroles, Curries, Roast vegetables to name a few things.
- Designed and Made in New Zealand
Iroko Wooden Handled Pizza Paddle. 900mm dressed timber handle and stainless steel paddle.
Stainless Steel Fire Tray.
Fire Proof Mitt.
Infrared Digital Thermometer Gun.
An optional stand base can also be purchased.
Weight: 115kg approx.
NB: This price is for the Oven alone. Base option available for an additional $859.00
We Also Recommend